We have reached capacity for this event. Registrations are now closed.
Avoiding eDiscovery Potholes
Free CPD Seminar for SA Practitioners
Many litigators tell us that they resist electronic disclosure because they lack practical experience and technical understanding and are fearful of falling into eDiscovery potholes.
At this free lunchtime seminar, elaw’s Director of Consulting and Services, Kylie Petersen, will reveal common problems and provide practical advice on ways to:
- Better understand the fundamentals of eDiscovery
- Better understand current best practices
- Better understand your obligations under South Australian Practice Directions and Civil Procedure Rules
- Identify potential eDiscovery challenges before they occur
- Avoid ‘mistakes’ in disclosed materials
- Minimise the expense of eDiscovery
- Maximise the benefits offered by available technology