Avoiding eDiscovery Potholes
Free CLE/CPD Seminar for NSW Practitioners
Many litigators tell us that they resist electronic discovery because they lack practical experience and technical understanding and are fearful of falling into eDiscovery potholes.
At this free lunchtime seminar, elaw’s Head of Consulting, Leonie Taylor, will reveal common problems and provide practical advice on ways to:
- Better understand the fundamentals of eDiscovery
- Identify potential eDiscovery challenges before they occur
- Avoid ‘mistakes’ in discovered materials
- Minimise the expense of eDiscovery
- Maximise the benefits offered by technology
Please note that this seminar will be delivered in Brisbane by elaw’s Director of Consulting & Services, Kylie Petersen, on Wednesday 31 June 2017. Please feel free to let your Brisbane colleagues know – an invite will be released soon.
Register for the Sydney seminar below