The content on this website is provided by Elaw in good faith on an “as is” and “as available” basis for general information purposes only. All articles, briefings, bogs, links, updates or other information available on this website are prepared so that they are current as at the date of writing. Information can rapidly become out of date. One must make assessments of the information on this website and rely on it wholly at their own risk. Updates may be made to certain sections from time to time and any mention of a dated update does not apply to all of the content on the entire website.
elaw makes no representations about the suitability, reliability, timeliness, comprehensiveness or accuracy of the information, services and other content contained on this website. elaw may, from time to time, change or add to this website without notice. elaw does not undertake to keep this website updated. elaw is not liable if errors occur in the information on this website or if information is not up-to-date.
elaw cannot and does not guarantee that the content and the provision of the content of this website will always be correct or without fault, error and virus free or that access to the website or third-party websites will be uninterrupted.
elaw does not accept liability for incorrect content or errors and omissions in this website or its content. elaw will not be liable for any interference with or damage to your computer systems that may occur in connection with the use of this website or any linked websites, portals, external forms. elaw will not be liable for any data lost or any equipment or software replaced by a user as a result of using this website. One must take precautions to ensure that whatever one selects for use from this website is free of viruses, worms, trojan horses, or any other type of malware that may interfere with or damage the operations of your computer systems.
elaw does not control the internet. elaw takes reasonable steps to ensure the security of its systems and servers. However, the possibility exists that the information could be unlawfully observed by a third party while the data is being transmitted over the internet or while stored on cloud based servers. elaw accepts no liability that may arise if any other persons obtain the information you submit to this website.
Terms and Conditions
- All users by accessing this website agree to use this website responsibly and in compliance with all applicable laws.
- elaw will not be liable for any damages (including direct, indirect, consequential, incidental and exemplary) in the event that this site is unavailable to users for any reason, including due to computer or communications link downtime attributable to any malfunctions, upgrades or maintenance.
- elaw will be under no liability to users in respect of any loss or damage (including consequential loss or damage) which may be suffered or incurred or which may arise directly or indirectly in respect of services or access to services supplied by elaw.
- elaw accepts no liability for the misuse of users’ password or login credentials. A user must notify Elaw if a password is lost, stolen, disclosed to an unauthorised third party, or compromised in any other way. Users agree to be entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under their accounts, logins, or any like connected portal or service of or on this website.
- elaw will not be liable for any loss caused by a failure to complete any form, application, sign-up, submission or anything of the like in connection with this website.
- You shall not ‘frame’ or ‘mirror’ any materials or third-party content contained on or accessible from the elaw site on any other server or internet based device without the advanced written authorisation of elaw.
- These terms and conditions are subject to change at the sole discretion of elaw.
- Users warrant that all information they provide on the site is accurate, does not breach any law or the rights of any person.
- A user has no ownership rights in connection with any material on this website. One may not sell, modify, reproduce, display, distribute, or otherwise use the material on this website in any way for any public or commercial purpose without written approval of elaw.
- You shall not copy or adapt the code or software that elaw creates to generate its pages.
- This website may contain links to other websites. These links are provided solely for your convenience only and may not be current or be maintained. elaw accepts no liability regarding any links and does not warrant their content, safety, or any other functionality whatsoever with regard to said links. They are accessed “as is” and “at your own risk”.
- elaw will not be liable for any damages (including direct, indirect, consequential, incidental and exemplary), if a candidate is not given, or does not obtain a job for any reason or if there is any deficiency or inaccuracy in the site attributable to a lack of maintenance of the site or in relation to the accuracy, sufficiency or otherwise of your application.
- All users warrant that they have not relied on any representation made by elaw which has not been expressly stated in these terms and conditions, or upon any descriptions, illustrations or specifications contained in any document including publicity material produced by elaw.
- On lodging material, users indemnify elaw and its officers, employees and agents against any claim, demand, injury, direct or indirect damage, loss or cost, liability, right of action or claim for compensation in contract, under statute or in tort (including negligence) made against or suffered by any of those indemnified arising, in whole or in part, as a result of your application, or any activity that is expressed in these terms and conditions to be the responsibility of the user, or breach of these terms and conditions.
- elaw does not monitor your data or transmissions, yet, elaw does actively monitor accounts for system utilisation. Upon any breach of these Terms and Conditions, or inappropriate use of elaw services as determined by elaw in its sole discretion, Elaw reserves the right to terminate your access to the website and any features or tools thereof. elaw preferers to advise any user of inappropriate use or breach of these Terms and Conditions and recommend corrective actions as needed.
- Users will indemnify elaw against all damages, losses, actions, costs, claims, demands and causes of action whatsoever at law, in equity or under statute, that elaw may suffer or incur as a result of any breach of these Terms and Conditions.