elaw, Australia’s leader in electronic litigation solutions, today announced that it had once again been named kCura’s only Relativity Best in Service partner in the Asia Pacific region.
‘Best in Service’ recognises Relativity Premium Hosting Partners who provide an exceptional Relativity experience for end users. Through a voluntary audit, Relativity Best in Service partners demonstrate their expertise and experience hosting projects in Relativity. kCura evaluates these partners’ individual data centers in three areas: technical infrastructure, customer service, and product expertise. Additionally, Best in Service partners meet a set of requirements for their duration as a hosting partner, size of Relativity installations, and core Relativity certifications.
“Continuing recognition as Australia’s only Best in Service partner validates elaw’s unwavering efforts in providing the best possible Relativity experience to our clients,” said Monica Dunne, elaw’s Director of Client Technology. “Best in Service sets an excellence benchmark that our team strives for every day in ensuring the absolute dependability of our Relativity infrastructure and maintaining our unrivalled technical and functional Relativity knowhow. Our clients tell us that they really do see and value the benefits of expert partnership.”
“Being a Relativity Best in Service partner requires first-class technical expertise, customer service, and product knowledge,” said George Orr, vice president of customer success and support at kCura. “We’re thrilled to again recognize elaw as a member of our reliable community of partners who invest their time in providing a great Relativity experience.”
What does Best in Service mean for elaw’s clients?
- Demonstrated expertise and experience in hosting projects in Relativity, based on technical infrastructure, customer service, and product expertise
- Objective assessment that elaw provides its clients with an exceptional Relativity experience
- Access to better value Relativity solutions such as multi-tenancy, only available from Best in Service partners
Why choose elaw as your firm’s Relativity partner?
- We have market-leading Relativity knowledge and experience – we have provided expert Relativity support for firms and matters of all types and sizes since 2010
- We are the most diversely accredited Relativity team in Asia Pacific with specialist Relativity certifications for Expert, Infrastructure Specialist, Administrator, Analytics, Assisted Review, User and Sales Professional
- Our consultants are legally qualified – they understand the legal, procedural and commercial requirements of your practice and your matters
- We offer market-leading rates of charge, including discounted bundled options inclusive of user access, hosting, Relativity processing and Relativity Analytics
We would be very pleased to provide you with an obligation-free cost proposal for access to elaw’s Best in Service Relativity solution for an individual matter, or for firm-wide use on a multi-tenancy arrangement.
Please contact us for an in-firm Relativity demonstration or to discuss the way that elaw can serve as your firm’s expert Relativity partner.
Email – [email protected]
Phone – 1300 30 30 80