Many litigators tell us that they resist electronic discovery because they lack practical experience and technical understanding and are fearful of falling into eDiscovery potholes.
At this free lunchtime seminar, elaw’s Director of Consulting and Services, Kylie Petersen, will reveal common problems and provide practical advice on ways to:
- Better understand the fundamentals of eDiscovery
- Better understand your obligations under PN SC Gen 5
- Identify potential eDiscovery challenges before they occur
- Avoid ‘mistakes’ in discovered materials
- Minimise the expense of eDiscovery
- Maximise the benefits offered by technology
Register for the Melbourne seminar below.